- 5 cups corn-and-rice cereal
- 1 cup chopped pretzel sticks
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 cup Crown® Lily White® Corn Syrup
- 1 cup hazelnut spread
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- Mix cereal and pretzels in a large bowl and set aside.
- Stir sugars and corn syrup together in a medium saucepan and bring to a boil.
- Remove from heat. Add hazelnut spread and vanilla, stirring until blended. Pour over cereal mixture and mix until well coated.
- Press into a greased 13 x 9-inch baking pan.
- Melt white chocolate in microwave stirring every 15 seconds. Pour melted white chocolate in plastic freezer bag and cut off small corner. Drizzle over bars. Cool bars for at least 45 minutes or until set. Cut into bars.