- 3 cups flour
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 3/4 teaspoon Fleischmann's® Baking Powder
- 3/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup butter OR margarine
- 1 cup brown sugar, lightly packed
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup Crown® Lily White® Corn Syrup
- 1 cup raisins
- 1 cup coarsely chopped walnuts
- 2 tablespoons crystallized ginger, finely chopped (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Spray baking sheets with cooking spray. Combine flour, pumpkin pie spice, baking powder, baking soda and salt in medium bowl.
- Beat butter and brown sugar until fluffy in large mixer bowl at medium speed.
- Beat in eggs and corn syrup. Reduce speed; beat in flour mixture until blended.
- Stir in raisins, walnuts and ginger. Drop by heaping teaspoonfuls 1-1/2-inches apart on prepared baking sheets.
- Bake 12 minutes until lightly browned at edges. Cool several minutes before removing from pan.
- Remove; cool completely on wire rack.