- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup Crown® Lily White® or Golden Corn Syrup
- 1 can (15 ounces) pumpkin
- 1 can (12 fluid ounces) evaporated milk
- 18 (2-1/2 inch) baking cups
- 18 vanilla wafers
- Preheat oven to 300°F.
- Mix sugar, salt and spice in a bowl. Add eggs and beat slightly. Stir in corn syrup, pumpkin and evaporated milk; blend well.
- Portion baking cups in muffin pans and place 1 vanilla wafer in each. Fill each two-thirds full with pumpkin mixture.
- Bake 25 minutes, or until knife inserted in center comes out clean. Cool in pans for 5 minutes; remove.
- Finish cooling a minimum of 1 hour (on wire racks) before serving. Garnish as desired.