- 1-3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons Fleischmann's® Baking Powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 3/4 cup mashed cooked sweet potato (about 1 large potato)
- 3/4 cup Crown® Golden or Lily White® Corn Syrup
- 1/3 cup Mazola® Corn Oil
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 cup Chopped Pecans, divided
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Spray 36 mini muffin cups with cooking spray.
- Combine flour, sugar, baking powder, cinnamon, salt and nutmeg in a medium bowl.
- Whisk together sweet potato, corn syrup, oil, eggs and vanilla in a large bowl; stir in dry ingredients and half of the pecans just until moistened. Spoon into prepared muffin cups, filling each about 3/4 full. Sprinkle muffin tops with remaining pecans.
- Bake for 14 to 17 minutes or until wooden pick inserted in center of muffin comes out clean. Cool 5 minutes; remove from pan.