- 1/4 cup Crown® Lily White® or Golden Corn Syrup
- 1 tablespoon butter or margarine
- 8 caramels, unwrapped
- 2 tablespoons heavy cream
- 1-3/4 to 2-1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 (2-1/4 tsp.) envelope Fleischmann's® Pizza Yeast OR Fleischmann's® Quick Rise Yeast
- 1-1/2 teaspoons sugar
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 2/3 cup very warm water (120° to 130°F)
- 3 tablespoons Mazola® Right Blend Oil
- 3/4 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 3/4 cup shredded coconut
- To make the Caramel Sauce: Combine corn syrup, butter and caramels together in small saucepan over medium heat. As caramels begin to melt, stir in cream and continue heating and stirring until mixture simmers. Simmer for 1 minute. Remove from heat; if necessary, continue stirring until caramels are completely melted. Set aside.
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Combine 1 cup flour, undissolved yeast, sugar and salt in a large bowl. Add very warm water and oil; mix until well blended, about 1 minute. Gradually add enough remaining flour to make a soft dough. Dough should form a ball and will be slightly sticky. Knead on a floured surface, adding additional flour if necessary, until smooth and elastic, about 4 minutes. (If not using Pizza Yeast, allow dough to rest 10 minutes.)
- Pat dough with floured hands to fill greased pizza pan or baking sheet. OR roll dough on a floured counter to 12-inch circle; place in greased pizza pan or baking sheet. Form a rim by pinching the edge of the dough. Partially bake the crust for 7 to 8 minutes.
- Pour Caramel Sauce on top of the crust. Sprinkle with chocolate chips, walnuts, and coconut.
- Bake for 5 to 6 minutes or until coconut is browned.