- 2 cups garden rotelle pasta, cooked according to package directions
- 2 teaspoons whole white sesame seed
- 1 teaspoon sweet basil
- 1/2 teaspoon black medium grind pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups cooked chicken, cubed
- 1 cup orange juice
- 1 tablespoon Fleischmann's® Corn Starch
- 1 tablespoon orange marmalade
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon horseradish sauce
- Cook and drain pasta; set aside.
- Mix sesame seeds, basil, pepper and salt in a small bowl. Place chicken in a separate bowl; sprinkle with spice mixture, tossing to coat evenly. Set aside.
- To make orange sauce: Combine orange juice and corn starch; pour into medium saucepan. Add marmalade, lemon juice, and horseradish. Simmer and stir over medium heat until sauce thickens. Stir in chicken; continue cooking until chicken is heated through. Spoon mixture over pasta. Garnish with orange slices, if desired.
- Nutritional Claims: Free of trans fat, Excellent source of protein, Good source of potassium, Good source of iron