- 1 small head cabbage
- 1 tablespoon Mazola® Corn Oil
- 1/2 cup apple juice OR apple cider
- 1 tablespoon pomegranate OR red wine vinegar
- 1-1/2 teaspoons Mazola® Corn Oil
- Dash ground cinnamon
- Dash cayenne pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Spray a rimmed baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Vertically slice cabbage into about 1-inch slices. Place on baking sheet. Lightly brush both sides with 1 tablespoon oil. Bake for 15 to 20 minutes until cabbage is tender.
- Place apple juice and vinegar in a small saucepan over high heat. Cook for 3 to 4 minutes until reduced by two-thirds. Remove from heat and add 1-1/2 teaspoons oil, cinnamon, cayenne pepper and salt. Mix well. Drizzle over cabbage the last 5 minutes of cooking.