6 large egg whites
1 ½ cups granulated sugar
1 teaspoon cornstarch
1 teaspoon vinegar
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
2 cups sweetened whipped cream
Blueberries, to garnish
Raspberries, to garnish
Sugared cranberries, to garnish
Fresh mint to garnish
- Preheat the oven to 300(f) degrees. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Trace out a 9-inch circle followed by an inner 5-inch circle. Flip parchment over so the guide is pencil side down.
- In a large mixing bowl beat egg whites to medium peaks. Gradually add the sugar a few tablespoons at a time & continue beating to stiff peaks. As you add the final bit of sugar add the cornstarch, vinegar & vanilla extract.
- Transfer mixture to a large piping bag fitted with a round tip. Using the circular guide, pipe 10 evenly sized circles of meringue. Use the back of a spoon to create a small well in the center.
- Bake for 60 minutes, turn the oven off & let stand an additional 60 minutes.
- Once cool, evenly divide the whipped cream amongst each well. Garnish with blueberries, raspberries, cranberries & fresh mint. Refrigerate until ready to serve.