- 4 pounds pork tenderloins
- 1/4 cup Jamaican jerk seasoning
- 1 pound cherry preserves
- 1 cup Crown® Lily White® Corn Syrup
- 2 fluid ounces red wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons Jamaican jerk seasoning
- 1 ounce slivered almonds
- Coat pork tenderloins with 1/4 cup seasoning. Place on sheet tray. Roast at 400°F for 15 minutes.
- Combine remaining ingredients in a saucepan and heat until well blended. Reserve 1/3 of the glaze.
- Remove pork from oven. Brush with remaining sauce . Return to oven and roast an additional 20 to 30 minutes, basting frequently with cherry glaze until internal temperature is 150°F. Remove pork from oven and let rest 5 to 10 minutes before slicing into medallions. Serve with reserved sauce.