- 1 cup all-bran cereal shreds
- 3/4 cup buttermilk
- 1/3 cup corn syrup, lite OR light
- 2 tablespoons Mazola® Corn Oil
- 1 cup canned pumpkin
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1-1/4 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon Fleischmann's® Baking Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 2 to 3 teaspoons low fat milk OR orange juice
- 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Mix cereal, buttermilk, syrup, oil, pumpkin, egg, sugar, brown sugar and vanilla in a medium bowl; let stand 5 minutes.
- Combine flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg and cloves in a large bowl. Add pumpkin mixture to flour mixture, stirring gently until blended. Divide batter evenly into 12 greased (2-1/2 inch) muffin cups.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool in pan 5 minutes; remove from pan to cool on wire rack. Drizzle with glaze, if desired.
- For GLAZE: Stir powdered sugar, milk and vanilla until smooth.