- 2 cups whole milk
- 1-1/2 cups heavy cream
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup Crown® Lily White® Corn Syrup
- 1 tablespoon pure vanilla extract
- 1-1/2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- Pinch of salt (optional)
- Combine milk, cream and sugar in a mixing bowl and stir well to dissolve the sugar. Add corn syrup, vanilla extract, pumpkin pie spice and salt; continue stirring until well blended. TIP: Chill 4 hours or overnight for quicker freezing.
- Pour mixture into ice cream machine bowl. Process according to manufacturer directions for 25 to 30 minutes or until the consistency of thick soft-serve ice cream. Can be served immediately or stored in a container in the freezer. The ice cream will become more solid in the freezer.
Recipe Note: The amounts in this recipe will fill one 1-quart size ice cream machine bowl. Bowl sizes may vary by manufacturer so amounts may need to be adjusted accordingly. Place a storage container in the freezer before mixing begins to help prevent melting while transferring from the machine. For firmer ice cream, freeze in container for at least 4 hours.