- 6-1/2 cups chocolate crispy cereal
- 4 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1 cup peanuts
- 1 cup Crown® Lily White® Corn Syrup
- 1 package (12 ounces) semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- Combine cereal, marshmallows and peanuts in a large mixing bowl. Set aside.
- Heat corn syrup and chocolate chips in a saucepan over medium heat until smooth, about 4 to 5 minutes (OR in microwaveable container, microwave on HIGH (100%) for 1-1/2 minutes until smooth). Remove from heat and stir in peanut butter. Combine with cereal mixture and mix well.
- Pour into greased 13 x 9-inch pan and pat into place.
- Chill 1 hour until firm and cut into squares.