- 3-3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1-1/2 cups butter OR margarine, softened
- 3/4 cup Crown® Lily White® Corn Syrup
- 1 tablespoon pure vanilla extract
- 2 cups ground walnuts
- 1-1/2 cups powdered sugar
- Combine flour and cinnamon in medium bowl; set aside.
- Beat butter in large bowl with mixer at medium speed until creamy. Gradually beat in corn syrup and vanilla until well blended. Stir in flour mixture and walnuts.
- Cover dough and refrigerate 2 hours or until easy to handle.
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Shape rounded teaspoonfuls of dough into smooth balls. Place 2 inches apart on ungreased cookie sheets.
- Bake 15 to 18 minutes or until bottoms are lightly browned. Remove from cookie sheets; cool completely on wire racks.
- Roll cooled cookies in powdered sugar. Store in tightly covered containers.