- 3-1/4 to 3-3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 envelope Fleischmann's® Pizza Yeast OR Fleischmann's® Quick Rise Yeast
- 1-1/2 tablespoon sugar
- 1-1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1-1/3 cups very warm water (120° to 130°F)*
- 1/3 cup Mazola® Canola, Corn OR Vegetable Oil
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1 package (1.5 ounces) sloppy Joe seasoning mix (Plus any other ingredients the package requries)
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded mild cheddar cheese
- 1-1/2 cups diced dill pickles
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Combine 2 cups flour, undissolved yeast, sugar and salt in a large bowl. Add very warm water and oil; mix until well blended, about 1 minute. Gradually add enough remaining flour to make a soft dough. Dough should form a ball and will be slightly sticky. Knead** on a floured surface, adding additional flour if necessary, until smooth and elastic, about 4 minutes. Divide dough in half; cover while preparing toppings.
- Cook and crumble ground beef in large skillet over medium-high heat. Prepare sloppy joe mix according to package directions; keep warm.
- Pat each portion of dough with floured hands to fill greased pizza pans or baking sheets. OR roll dough on a floured counter to 12-inch circle; place in greased pizza pan or baking sheet. Form a rim by pinching the edge of the dough.
- Spread half of the warm sloppy Joe over pizza crust. Top with half the mozzarella, half the cheddar cheese and half the pickles. Repeat with second pizza.
- Bake for 18 to 20 minutes, until cheese is bubbly and crust is browned. For best results, rotate pizzas between top and bottom oven racks halfway through baking.