- 1-1/4 to 1-3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 (2-1/4 tsp.) envelope Fleischmann's® Pizza Yeast OR 1 envelope Fleischmann's® Quick Rise Yeast
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup very warm water (120° to 130°F)*
- 2 tablespoons butter OR margarine, softened
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1 package (12 ounces) semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1-1/2 cups mini marshmallows
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- For crust: Combine 1 cup flour, undissolved yeast, sugar and salt in a large bowl. Add very warm water and butter; mix until well blended, about 1 minute. Gradually add enough remaining flour to make a soft dough. Dough should form a ball and will be slightly sticky. Knead** on a floured surface, adding additional flour if necessary, until smooth and elastic, about 4 minutes. Cover; let rest on floured surface 10 minutes. (If using Pizza Crust Yeast, omit 10-minute rest.)
- Pat dough with floured hands to fill greased pizza pan or baking sheet. OR roll dough on a floured counter to 12-inch circle; place in greased pizza pan or baking sheet.
- For Toppings: Spread graham cracker crumbs evenly over crust. Firmly press crumbs into crust. Sprinkle chocolate chips evenly over crumbs to within 1-inch of the edge of crust. Spread marshmallows over chocolate.
- Bake on lowest oven rack for 11 to 14 minutes or until marshmallows are dark golden brown on top and the crusts edge is golden brown.