- 3 to 3-1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 3 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons minced onion
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 (4-1/2 tsp.) envelopes Fleischmann's® Quick Rise Yeast
- 1 teaspoon leaf oregano
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup water
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine
- 1/3 cup finely diced red bell pepper
- 2 teaspoons whole cumin seed
- Combine 1-1/2 cups flour, 2 tablespoons cheese, minced onion, sugar, undissolved yeast, oregano and salt in a large mixer bowl. Heat water, 2 tablespoons butter and peppers until very warm (120°F to 130°F). Add to dry ingredients; beat 2 minutes at medium speed of electric mixer, scraping bowl occasionally. Add 1/2 cup flour; beat 2 minutes at high speed. Stir in enough remaining flour to make stiff batter. Cover; let rest 10 minutes.
- Stir batter down; spoon into greased 2-1/2-inch muffin cups, filling cups 3/4 full. Melt remaining butter; brush on rolls. Cover; let rise in warm, draft-free place until doubled in size, about 10 to 15 minutes.
- Sprinkle rolls with remaining cheese and cumin seed. Preheat oven to 400°F. Bake 12 to 15 minutes or until done. Remove rolls from cups; cool on wire rack.