- 1/2 cup teriyaki sauce
- 1/2 cup Crown® Lily White® or Golden Corn Syrup
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 tablespoons Fleischmann's® Corn Starch
- 1 teaspoon fresh grated ginger
- 2 tablespoons Mazola® Corn Oil
- 4 to 5 cups assorted cut-up vegetables such as snow peas, red pepper strips, sliced green onions
- 1-1/2 pounds medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- Hot cooked rice or pasta
- Mix teriyaki sauce, corn syrup, water, corn starch and ginger in a small bowl; set aside. Heat 1 tablespoon corn oil in large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Stir fry vegetables in skillet, for 2 to 3 minutes or until tender crisp. Remove vegetables from skillet and set aside. Add remaining 1 tablespoon corn oil and shrimp to skillet; stir fry just until shrimp is opaque, 2 to 3 minutes. Remove shrimp.
- Heat teriyaki sauce by adding teriyaki mixture to skillet; stirring constantly, bring to boil over medium-high heat and boil 1 minute. Return shrimp and vegetables to skillet and stir until heated through.
- Serve over hot cooked rice or pasta.