- 1 3/4 - 2 cups all purpose flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons sugar
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 (2-1/4 tsp.) package Fleischmann's® Pizza Yeast
- 2/3 cup warm water (120 to 130 F)
- 3 tablespoons oil olive
- 1 cup shredded mozzeralla cheese, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 cup whole cranberry sauce
- 1/2 cup baked ham, diced
- 1/2 cup oven roasted turkey meat
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon garlic, chopped fine
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Combine 1 cup flour, undissolved yeast, sugar and salt in a large bowl. Add very warm water and oil; mix until well blended, about 1 minute. Gradually add enough remaining flour to make a soft dough. Dough should form a ball and will be slightly sticky. Knead **on a floured surface, adding additional flour if necessary, until smooth and elastic, about 4 minutes. (If using RapidRise Yeast, let dough rest at this point for 10 minutes.)
- Pat dough with floured hands to fill greased pizza pan or baking sheet. OR roll dough on a floured counter to 12-inch circle; place in greased pizza pan or baking sheet. Form a rim by pinching the edge of the dough.
- In a small pot over medium heat add butter, oil olive and chopped garlic, cook for 1-2 minutes, remove from heat.
- Spread the olive oil sauce on the dough leaving a 1-inch border around the pizza, add 1/4 cup mozzarella cheese. Add the ham, turkey and remaining cheese to the dough. Sprinkle the cranberries on top.
- Bake for 12 to 15 minutes, until cheese is bubbly and crust is brown.