- 1-3/4 à 2-1/4 tasses de farine tout usage
- 1 sachet (2-1/4 c. à thé) de levure pour pizza Fleischmann's® OU de levure Levée rapide Fleischmann's®
- 1 c. à soupe de sucre
- 1/2 c. à thé de sel
- 2/3 tasse d'eau très chaude (120° à 130°F)*
- 3 cuillères à soupe d'huile de maïs Mazola®
- 1 cup coarsely crushed pretzels
- 4 onces de fromage à la crème, ramolli
- 1/2 tasse de sucre
- 1-1/2 cups (about 4 ounces) thawed whipped topping
- 2 cups sliced fresh strawberries
- Préchauffer le four à 425 °F.
- Combine 1 cup flour, undissolved yeast, sugar and salt in a large bowl. Add very warm water and oil; mix until well blended, about 1 minute.
- Gradually add enough remaining flour to make a soft dough. Dough should form a ball and will be slightly sticky. Knead** on a floured surface, adding additional flour if necessary, until smooth and elastic, about 4 minutes. Cover dough and let rest 10 minutes.
- Pat dough with floured hands to fill greased pizza pan or baking sheet. OR roll dough on a floured counter to 12-inch circle; place in greased pizza pan or baking sheet. Form a rim by pinching the edge of the dough. Lightly press the pretzels into the top of the dough.
- Bake on lowest oven rack 12 to 15 minutes or until crust is lightly browned. Cool crust for at least 30 minutes on a wire rack.
- Beat cream cheese and sugar at medium speed of electric mixer for 2 to 3 minutes until light and fluffy. Fold in whipped topping; spread over pizza crust. Top with strawberries. Chill pizza until ready to serve.